Frequent Gorilla Trekking Questions and Answers
- What is to see gorillas?
To see gorillas means visiting the park where they live and trek into the forest in order to see them with your naked eye.
- What is Gorilla trekking?
Gorilla Trekking is an adventure act of visiting the national park where the gorillas dwell, they you hike in the jungle until you find and see them in the wild.
- Where can I see gorillas in Africa?
You can see gorillas in Africa in Uganda, Rwanda, Congo, Central African Republic,
- How much does it cost to see the gorillas in Rwanda?
- How much does it cost to see gorillas in Uganda?
- What country has the most gorillas?
- Is seeing gorillas worth the money?
- What are the chances of seeing mountain gorillas
- When is the best time to see the gorillas
- Why is seeing gorillas expensive
- When do gorillas in Uganda live?
- Where else I can see gorillas in Africa
- What are the types of gorillas?
- What does it feel seeing gorillas in the wild
- What do you do if you see a gorilla?
- How do gorillas move around?
- Are gorillas stronger than chimps?
- How are gorillas similar to humans?
- What do gorillas eat?